I’ve written a short article about the legend of the pirate, Captain Kidd for the History Matters section in the magazine, History Today. If you don’t have a copy of the magazine, you can read it online here for free. I wrote the article in response to the finding of his lost treasure off the coast of Madagascar on 7 May 2015.
- RT @KamalaHarris: Starting tomorrow, @JoeBiden and I will work to unify our country, tackle the challenges facing our nation, and renew the… 14 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: Next stop: Washington, D.C. https://t.co/oW0C4LQVBf 14 hours ago
- RT @RepMarieNewman: For President Trump’s last full day in office, I want to list out all of the great things he has done for our nation 📝(… 14 hours ago
- RT @QuintinLake: Tower Ridge, Ben Nevis, Scotland, 2018. https://t.co/CHfsv5FPZY 14 hours ago
- RT @deepwatermike: Well look at what washed ashore courtesy of @Beckalex! Once I finish my current read, I'll plunder this! Thanks, Rebecc… 17 hours ago