I’ve written a short article about the legend of the pirate, Captain Kidd for the History Matters section in the magazine, History Today. If you don’t have a copy of the magazine, you can read it online here for free. I wrote the article in response to the finding of his lost treasure off the coast of Madagascar on 7 May 2015.
- In the light of my upcoming 3-month packed schedule, I managed to complete my strict 5K word count writing goal for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @pbhellawell: Great to see our special issue 'The Cultural and Material Worlds of Mining' out in Renaissance Studies, edited by the wond… 12 hours ago
- RT @colville_tom: You all know this already, but for what it's worth, having studied the concept of intelligence for 6 years and written a… 12 hours ago
- RT @bearmccreary: The score to tonight’s 5th season premiere of @Outlander_STARZ is a very special one to me, incorporating many of my favo… 1 day ago
- Late but watch and learn anyways twitter.com/milktpapi/stat… 2 days ago