I’ve written a short article about the legend of the pirate, Captain Kidd for the History Matters section in the magazine, History Today. If you don’t have a copy of the magazine, you can read it online here for free. I wrote the article in response to the finding of his lost treasure off the coast of Madagascar on 7 May 2015.
- RT @libshipwreck: As a historian the hardest part of my job is that I am constantly building statues, as statues are the only way people le… 11 hours ago
- RT @attackerman: Always keep in mind that we are the last generation to grow up with Survivors. We are in for an onslaught of Holocaust Den… 11 hours ago
- The news is all awful, so let's take a look at @nikolajcw doing squats with @Lin_Manuel on his shoulders instead 😍 buzzfeed.com/alliehayes/nik… 19 hours ago
- RT @jaboukie: steve bannon looks like the confederate statue they torn down was his second to last horcrux https://t.co/MxwpoCIZ5O 19 hours ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: HA HA HA HA this is beautiful and kinda choked me up twitter.com/kaihibbard/sta… 19 hours ago