I’ve written a short article about the legend of the pirate, Captain Kidd for the History Matters section in the magazine, History Today. If you don’t have a copy of the magazine, you can read it online here for free. I wrote the article in response to the finding of his lost treasure off the coast of Madagascar on 7 May 2015.
- Once upon a time I hit "reply all" for a major history conference that had hundreds of members/attendees. I asked a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @INeveenBadr: Egyptian Blue, a colour made from copper and iron oxides with silica and calcium, symbolizing fertility, birth, rebirth an… 7 hours ago
- Just finished my last day of class for the summer term! Now a whole month off until fall semester to work on other… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @HistoryHit: Life was often nasty, brutish and painful for criminals in Tudor England, with a host of fiendish punishments dished out by… 7 hours ago
- OMG, I'm so honored! twitter.com/KA_Doore/statu… 1 day ago