I’ve written a short article about the legend of the pirate, Captain Kidd for the History Matters section in the magazine, History Today. If you don’t have a copy of the magazine, you can read it online here for free. I wrote the article in response to the finding of his lost treasure off the coast of Madagascar on 7 May 2015.
- #COVID19 cases are climbing by over 1K/day in Los Angeles. People are wearing masks but not gloves. You can see th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Compuserve. twitter.com/jpawgmafia/sta… 16 hours ago
- RT @indigogloves: Japan uses taxpayer money for infrastructure. The United States uses it to terrorize its citizens. 3 days ago
- RT @EmmaCaterineDSA: Public spending. That’s it, that’s the tweet. 3 days ago
- RT @vibegender: dinosaurs are actually millions of years old. idiot. 3 days ago