I’ve written a short article about the legend of the pirate, Captain Kidd for the History Matters section in the magazine, History Today. If you don’t have a copy of the magazine, you can read it online here for free. I wrote the article in response to the finding of his lost treasure off the coast of Madagascar on 7 May 2015.
- I forgot I had a container of red onions hiding in my fridge. It burst. Now all of my food tastes like onions. This is not ideal. 1 day ago
- Editing time. https://t.co/PdGDHUDQL0 1 day ago
- RT @DanielGullotta: Ahoy @DavidHeadPhd @L_Historienne @ScarletL3tters @Beckalex 1 day ago
- I have to tie up one chapter and then write the conclusion before I can sink into editing. Instead I'm staring at t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @jbf1755: If you believe that your party has “lost its moral compass & is dangerously adrift,” and do nothing, you have lost your moral… 2 days ago