Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- RT @oneuvakind: How many of you would agree to a full 6-8 week lock down that is like phase 1 if not tighter, if it meant we can resume our… 3 minutes ago
- I found a letter of a young man, sentenced to hang for piracy at Execution Dock, written to his mother to comfort h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @SketchesbyBoze: age 12: Muppet Treasure Island is the greatest film of all time age 20: I can’t believe I ever liked this stupid movie… 1 day ago
- RT @JewishWonk: Man have I got upsetting news for a lot of very concerned White people about why Black people have slaver ancestors. https:… 1 day ago
- So it turns out that getting up early and messing around twitter for a couple of hours wasn't just a PhD-student habit. #amwriting 1 day ago