Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- RT @monicaMedHist: Okay #twitterstorians #MedievalTwitter #GlobalHistory #epitwitter Here's a thread addressing certain unsubstantiated cla… 1 day ago
- It's getting close to grad-school decision-making time in the States, so here's some advice I've cobbled together i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LauraGowing: Utterly distracted in dept meeting by the circulation of Toby Green's fabulous new book A Fistful of Shells https://t.co/c… 1 day ago
- Done a bit of updating. It's fun being back on twitter! 1 day ago
- RT @QueerEye: when we say ✨LOVE YOURSELF✨ this is what we mean👇🍝 twitter.com/oohrebelle/sta… 4 days ago