Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- Wake me up when this election nonsense is over. I can’t keep clearing my mailbox fast enough. 23 hours ago
- Biden voted for himself twitter.com/joebiden/statu… 23 hours ago
- RT @mydogiscutest: Winter is coming ❄️ 🎥: pugnotes (IG) #mydogiscutest https://t.co/CXvMd73vvd 23 hours ago
- I missing my copy of A General History of the Pyrates and this isn't a research crisis, I don't know what is. 1 day ago
- RT @JoeBiden: One week until Election Day. Don’t let up now. 1 day ago