Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- RT @HaythemBastawy: Thanks to #problemofpiracy2019 and @UniStrathclyde for the warm welcome. The conference has been such an interdisciplin… 11 hours ago
- Been very much enjoying these two days of all-things-pirates at the #problemofpiracy2019 conference in Glasgow. Sad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There’s only about twenty people waiting at my gate so far and there’s already a hacking cough, crying baby, someon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @goldengateblond: The president was accused of rape and it's barely a blip in the news cycle. I just think it's important to mention jus… 4 days ago
- RT @OnePerfectShot: THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING (2001) Cinematography by Andrew Lesnie Directed by Peter Jackson Ex… 4 days ago