Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- Once upon a time I hit "reply all" for a major history conference that had hundreds of members/attendees. I asked a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @INeveenBadr: Egyptian Blue, a colour made from copper and iron oxides with silica and calcium, symbolizing fertility, birth, rebirth an… 8 hours ago
- Just finished my last day of class for the summer term! Now a whole month off until fall semester to work on other… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @HistoryHit: Life was often nasty, brutish and painful for criminals in Tudor England, with a host of fiendish punishments dished out by… 8 hours ago
- OMG, I'm so honored! twitter.com/KA_Doore/statu… 1 day ago