Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- Regarding the picture of my new home-made piratey quilt I posted last week, I should have made this more accessible… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Writing about male penis envy in my new book about female pirates? Why yes, yes I am. #amwriting #piratebook2 10 hours ago
- If someone swears at me on Twitter, does this mean I made it? twitter.com/chriscarlsberg… 15 hours ago
- And that's my first vacation booked! twitter.com/CNN/status/138… 15 hours ago
- RT @Jaime_SanchezJr: cc: the whole damn discipline https://t.co/wPYoQZccfm 15 hours ago