Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- #COVID19 cases are climbing by over 1K/day in Los Angeles. People are wearing masks but not gloves. You can see th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Compuserve. twitter.com/jpawgmafia/sta… 17 hours ago
- RT @indigogloves: Japan uses taxpayer money for infrastructure. The United States uses it to terrorize its citizens. 3 days ago
- RT @EmmaCaterineDSA: Public spending. That’s it, that’s the tweet. 3 days ago
- RT @vibegender: dinosaurs are actually millions of years old. idiot. 3 days ago