Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- RT @samstein: Oh well https://t.co/gdCFecl5J3 9 minutes ago
- RT @lamejoshh: Micheal b Jordan: hey aunty The theater: https://t.co/nKmOubuUU2 18 hours ago
- Thoughts about tonight’s #Homeland 1) I’m CIA motherfucker.” [LOL Carrie I love you] 2) Do the writers not know the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @PhilipGAbraham: Yes yes a million times yes. twitter.com/cat_oakley/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @atpburke: "We should arm teachers." Really? You guys are gonna start paying for the entire English department to have Glocks? You fuck… 5 days ago