Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- RT @ChrisEvans: There’s so much going on all the time twitter.com/nowthisnews/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @SenGillibrand: President Trump should resign. But, of course, he won't hold himself accountable. Therefore, Congress should investigate… 2 hours ago
- RT @SenGillibrand: You cannot silence me or the millions of women who have gotten off the sidelines to speak out about the unfitness and sh… 2 hours ago
- So true. One of the best things my supervisor did for me was to tell me not to work at all while I was out of tow… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- Fellow teachers: T minus 4 days until winter break. https://t.co/YiKiK2xaqR 17 hours ago