Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- In the light of my upcoming 3-month packed schedule, I managed to complete my strict 5K word count writing goal for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @pbhellawell: Great to see our special issue 'The Cultural and Material Worlds of Mining' out in Renaissance Studies, edited by the wond… 13 hours ago
- RT @colville_tom: You all know this already, but for what it's worth, having studied the concept of intelligence for 6 years and written a… 13 hours ago
- RT @bearmccreary: The score to tonight’s 5th season premiere of @Outlander_STARZ is a very special one to me, incorporating many of my favo… 1 day ago
- Late but watch and learn anyways twitter.com/milktpapi/stat… 2 days ago