Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- RT @KamalaHarris: Starting tomorrow, @JoeBiden and I will work to unify our country, tackle the challenges facing our nation, and renew the… 15 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: Next stop: Washington, D.C. https://t.co/oW0C4LQVBf 15 hours ago
- RT @RepMarieNewman: For President Trump’s last full day in office, I want to list out all of the great things he has done for our nation 📝(… 15 hours ago
- RT @QuintinLake: Tower Ridge, Ben Nevis, Scotland, 2018. https://t.co/CHfsv5FPZY 15 hours ago
- RT @deepwatermike: Well look at what washed ashore courtesy of @Beckalex! Once I finish my current read, I'll plunder this! Thanks, Rebecc… 18 hours ago