Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- RT @GuardianBooks: The 100 best books of the 21st century theguardian.com/books/2019/sep… via @guardianreview 14 hours ago
- RT @scott_bot: When you finish a PhD in history they take you into a special room and show you the fully functioning time machine. If the p… 14 hours ago
- RT @fras99: Raise your ✋ if you'd rather have an illegal Immigrant neighbor than a MAGA neighbor. 2 days ago
- https://t.co/srsCD1BlFj 2 days ago
- I'm Dr. Simon and I ruin fun about pirates. twitter.com/Beckalex/statu… 3 days ago