Last month I wrote a blog for the great website, Raiders of the Lost Archives, about how the image of the pirate in the film The Princess Bride proves that piracy will never go out of style. You can check it out here. This blog is part one of a two-part article I will write about the image of piracy in popular film.
- RT @libshipwreck: As a historian the hardest part of my job is that I am constantly building statues, as statues are the only way people le… 11 hours ago
- RT @attackerman: Always keep in mind that we are the last generation to grow up with Survivors. We are in for an onslaught of Holocaust Den… 11 hours ago
- The news is all awful, so let's take a look at @nikolajcw doing squats with @Lin_Manuel on his shoulders instead 😍 buzzfeed.com/alliehayes/nik… 19 hours ago
- RT @jaboukie: steve bannon looks like the confederate statue they torn down was his second to last horcrux https://t.co/MxwpoCIZ5O 19 hours ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: HA HA HA HA this is beautiful and kinda choked me up twitter.com/kaihibbard/sta… 19 hours ago